• Please log in to reply
53 replies to this topic

#46 starseeker

starseeker

Pyro Forum Regular

• UKPS Members
  • 859 posts

Posted 25 February 2009 - 08:38 PM

So who wants a Polo shirt then? :) We have resurrected this and the order is being placed imminently. The first run will be for 30, or more if we get a lot of confirmed orders now. 10 each of Small, Medium, and Large so far. Should we consider any other sizes in this run?

The design is a quality Fruit of the Loom white Polo shirt. The left breast will feature our embroidered logo and 'UK Pyrotechnics Society' underneath. The rear will feature our website address 'www.pyrosociety.org.uk' in bold black text. We will be selling these at £15.00 each. If demand is high and a further order is justified, the more we buy, the better the price.

I can't wait to see the finished product. I am sure Phil will post some photos of the sample swatch when it arrives!

We plan to offer shirts for sale or indeed collection at the AGM. We can naturally send them out by post too at extra cost.

Cheers guys and gals.

1 x Medium for me please!

Excellent,
1 x medium for me please.

#47 digger

digger

Pyro Forum Top Trump!

• UKPS Members
  • 1,960 posts

Posted 25 February 2009 - 09:17 PM

So who wants a Polo shirt then? :) We have resurrected this and the order is being placed imminently. The first run will be for 30, or more if we get a lot of confirmed orders now. 10 each of Small, Medium, and Large so far. Should we consider any other sizes in this run?

The design is a quality Fruit of the Loom white Polo shirt. The left breast will feature our embroidered logo and 'UK Pyrotechnics Society' underneath. The rear will feature our website address 'www.pyrosociety.org.uk' in bold black text. We will be selling these at £15.00 each. If demand is high and a further order is justified, the more we buy, the better the price.

I can't wait to see the finished product. I am sure Phil will post some photos of the sample swatch when it arrives!

We plan to offer shirts for sale or indeed collection at the AGM. We can naturally send them out by post too at extra cost.

Cheers guys and gals.

1 x Medium for me please!

1 x Large for me please
Phew that was close.

#48 Vic

Vic

Pyro Forum Top Trump

• General Public Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 1,144 posts

Posted 25 February 2009 - 09:54 PM

one medium one large will pay cash at AGM
Freud. Artists, in this view, are people who may avoid neurosis and perversion by sublimating their impulses in their work.

#49 digger

digger

Pyro Forum Top Trump!

• UKPS Members
  • 1,960 posts

Posted 25 February 2009 - 10:44 PM

Make that 2 x large
Phew that was close.

#50 yorkie

yorkie

Yorkie

• General Public Members
  • PipPip
  • 38 posts

Posted 25 February 2009 - 10:46 PM

Ill take 2 large and 1 2 year old apprentice size please

#51 portfire

portfire

Pyro Forum Top Trump

• General Public Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 1,231 posts

Posted 26 February 2009 - 10:20 AM

one medium one large will pay cash at AGM

Same here for me :)
"I reject your reality and substitute my own" Adam Savage

#52 pyromaniac303

pyromaniac303

• UKPS Members
  • 632 posts

Posted 26 February 2009 - 11:56 AM

Put me down for one small, will also pay at the AGM.
You can never have a long enough fuse...

#53 Gavin

Gavin

• UKPS Members
  • 70 posts

Posted 26 February 2009 - 01:50 PM

One medium please

#54 wayne

wayne

• Admin
  • 422 posts

Posted 27 February 2009 - 09:16 PM

Ey, one for me too in medium!