• Please log in to reply
33 replies to this topic

#31 cpfireworks

cpfireworks

• General Public Members
  • PipPip
  • 57 posts

Posted 02 January 2010 - 09:04 AM

I fired all my stuff at midnight,a lot going off all evening round here! Started with the Magellan rocket,excellent ring of loud reports to welcome the new year!Then fired several Brothers cakes including Tivoli,Guinevere,Starring and Spinmaster,all great!
Fired smaller T.N.T.rockets in between and finished with a Cube Mine of Diamonds,really loud whistle with crackle burst followed by loud crackling shellbursts followed by a large Ball- Head rocket also with crackle burst and a whistle bang rocket to finish the display whch took 15 minutes.Weather perfect but cold.
Iwould like to wish all forum members a very Happy New Year and here's to November 5th 2010!

Nice stuff where did you buy that lot from? Was the magellan a blue moon rocket?

#32 parachutelight

parachutelight

• General Public Members
  • PipPip
  • 27 posts

Posted 02 January 2010 - 01:32 PM

I bought my fireworks from Stealth Fireworks in Totton,Hampshire,have a look at their website,they stock leading brands all year round including Brothers,Absolute,Kimbolton,Planet and others and have a really good range.The Magellan rocket is by Kimbolton,there are four types,all excellent and worth the price,two have rings of reports and one whistles,the other silver spinners all with a different effect in the middle.

#33 David

David

Moonlight Shadow

• General Public Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,404 posts

Posted 02 January 2010 - 02:03 PM

One or two cakes going off locally, and the usual rockets and stuff too, but notable lack of volume this year- couldn't hear anything when I was in the same room as the TV, so turned it off and went upstairs to watch!

Someone close to me was setting Glow Lanterns off , which was nice because I'm only used to seeing them from the "launchers" position- on NYE I could watch them drifting past from two floors up.

Edited by David, 02 January 2010 - 02:04 PM.

OK, interest in fireworks to be resumed in the spring. It usually is. ;)

#34 Arte valdo

Arte valdo

• General Public Members
  • Pip
  • 7 posts

Posted 09 January 2010 - 06:38 AM

New eayr's pyro (all home made):

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users