• Please log in to reply
33 replies to this topic

#31 phildunford

phildunford

• General Public Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,299 posts

Posted 07 March 2010 - 05:56 PM

Nice how did you get the building plans of what each shed did? btw the colour star changing building to the far right on the side strip contains around 3 sections each with a blast wall separating them, do you know what each part of this building did?

I had the pleasure of interviewing Alan Wells (the last family director of the company) a couple of weeks ago. Although Alan is now 82, his memory is crystal clear about the factory.

I'll see if I can find out the details you mention...
Teaching moft plainly, and withall moft exactly, the composing of all manner of fire-works for tryumph and recreation (John Bate 1635)
Posted Imagethegreenman

#32 phildunford

phildunford

• General Public Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,299 posts

Posted 19 March 2010 - 11:10 AM

Good news! The new owners of the Wells site are happy for us to take any materials we want - and as far as they are concerned, the sooner the better.

Given the fall of events, it looks likely that the Big Push will be over Easter.

I will contact all the individuals who have offered to help, but if anyone else wants to be involved, please PM me.

I will also witter on about this at length at the AGM if you are going to be there (you are aren't you?)
Teaching moft plainly, and withall moft exactly, the composing of all manner of fire-works for tryumph and recreation (John Bate 1635)
Posted Imagethegreenman

#33 crystal palace fireworks

crystal palace fireworks

Keith

• General Public Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 950 posts

Posted 01 April 2010 - 09:18 AM

OK GUYS, SO FAR WE HAVE 7 MAGNIFICENT PEOPLE WILLING TO TURN UP AND WORK AT DARTFORD TO DISMANTLE AND MOVE THE SHEDS,....WE EVEN HAVE A GUY WILLING TO TRAVEL FROM MANCHESTER JUST FOR THE DAY!,.....HOW`S THAT FOR DEDICATION TO THE CAUSE!

COME ON PEOPLE, IF YOU CAN GET SOME TIME OFF WORK,.....WE DESPERATELY NEED MORE OF YOU TO HELP US OUT, PLEASE CAN YOU CONTACT `PHIL D` ASAP,....HE NEEDS TO LIASE WITH THE UOG ON NUMBERS.

#34 pyrotechnist

pyrotechnist

firework making is my aim, setting off is my game

• General Public Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 1,126 posts

Posted 01 April 2010 - 10:50 AM

That is depending on if I can get my train tickets down from 200+ pounds, I knew I hated national rail for a reason the robbing gits.
fireworks is my aim setting of is the game

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users