75 replies to this topic

#16 dogsbody

dogsbody

Pyro Forum Regular

• General Public Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 248 posts

Posted 17 October 2010 - 01:37 PM

whos miss post? is she nice? what you done to her that deserves saying sorry?

(sorry getting me coat and going away!)

#17 rick87

rick87

• General Public Members
  • PipPip
  • 81 posts

Posted 17 October 2010 - 02:43 PM

try putting [ img ] [ / img ] instead of [ url ] [ /url ] (with out the spaces) then they should come up :)

#18 chris_hefty

chris_hefty

• General Public Members
  • PipPip
  • 26 posts

Posted 17 October 2010 - 06:59 PM

Nice stashes so far everyone. Will post mines this week sometime. Hope more members post their stashes so we can all have a peek!

#19 dr thrust

dr thrust

Pyro Forum Top Trump

• General Public Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 1,408 posts

Posted 17 October 2010 - 10:08 PM

monsterberry im not quite sure why your images haven't worked , once you have uploaded your pic to imageshack,your presented with a small thumbnail of your image you click on one of the "buttons" at the side of the pic, i think its the second one down it says image details.. once pressed the image pops up with various links too copy , use the "direct link" copy this.
then when your posting your image here on the forum there are lots of "buttons" above, you have a :) then what looks like a chain, then a pic , click the pic it opens a "insert image" box , clean out/ delet the htpp:// " ,you need to get rid of this.
and then paste your link in the box it simples!

#20 Prestonboi

Prestonboi

Pyro Forum Regular

• General Public Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 360 posts

Posted 18 October 2010 - 12:34 PM

I spent £500 at Epic with my list on the first page, think I will still be spending over another £100 yet on more fireworks. You only live once enjoy it! :D Will get some pics up as soon.

#21 Dan2310

Dan2310

• General Public Members
  • PipPip
  • 90 posts

Posted 18 October 2010 - 02:40 PM

Nice pics! Looks like a big stash you have there! Like the pics of the Lidl stuff too!

Looking forward to the pics Prestonboi :D

#22 ramdrive

ramdrive

• General Public Members
  • Pip
  • 2 posts

Posted 18 October 2010 - 03:13 PM

My stash for 2010

Posted Image

Edited by ramdrive, 18 October 2010 - 03:52 PM.

#23 chris_hefty

chris_hefty

• General Public Members
  • PipPip
  • 26 posts

Posted 19 October 2010 - 02:35 PM

Here's my 2010 stash. May add a few more but this is the majority of it . Also please check out my video I recorded of the nightly fireworks display whilst I was in California this summer.
http://www.youtube.c...h?v=JXyZr6sHDGc

Posted Image
Posted Image
Posted Image
Posted Image

#24 ToFe

ToFe

• General Public Members
  • PipPip
  • 38 posts

Posted 19 October 2010 - 02:42 PM

Why don't I see any home made fireworks?

#25 Atom Fireworks

Atom Fireworks

Pyro Forum Regular

• General Public Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 388 posts

Posted 19 October 2010 - 04:16 PM

I suspect there is a few reasons for that mate, the main would be that it is sort of illegal to make a device, without going into details we all know your only alllowed to make 100grams of composition at any 1 time and not store it, this is for experimental purposes only. The legislation does not say you can make a "device" but then again ime pritty certain it doesnt say you cannot make a device. Thats how i understand it anyways i think exat will clarify, its been posted so many times you can seach for the info.But for the sake of having the old bill knock on your door because they have seen on here youve got a crate load of home made fireworks, its not worth posting what you have that might arouse the law.

Also unless you have a massive area to safely set of any home made devices then its a big no no, unless you are confident in your devices that you can be sure nothing will go wrong and are willing to risk the safety of your spectators and they are willing to accept the risk. I personally trust my homemade stuff allot more than consumer bought stuff because i know what craftsmanships gone into it, HOWEVER i still will not fire anything home made at home JUST IN CASE something went wrong.

A simple fountain can be very dangerous if your close to it and it blows up. Them fountains i made i was 30+ meters away and even then i felt i was to close to them because of the sheer power they had, and opted to walk another 15-20 meters just in case. Also rocket motors can blow easily for many reasons so its just not safe in my opinion. Posted Image

#26 c.brad

c.brad

• General Public Members
  • PipPip
  • 44 posts

Posted 19 October 2010 - 07:12 PM

fair play until you can pretty much garante they wont harm anyone dont risk it

#27 c.brad

c.brad

• General Public Members
  • PipPip
  • 44 posts

Posted 19 October 2010 - 07:15 PM

sorry for double post
second pic in the bottom of the box is that a mine or a illegal shell thats not ment to be there, because it looks like the shell tubes you get in america

#28 dr thrust

dr thrust

Pyro Forum Top Trump

• General Public Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 1,408 posts

Posted 19 October 2010 - 07:19 PM

agreed well put dumper truck, another less obvious reason theres no homemade pyro here because this the "CONSUMER FIREWORK THREAD" for homemade offerings see the rest of the forum :)

#29 chris_hefty

chris_hefty

• General Public Members
  • PipPip
  • 26 posts

Posted 19 October 2010 - 07:37 PM

sorry for double post
second pic in the bottom of the box is that a mine or a illegal shell thats not ment to be there, because it looks like the shell tubes you get in america

On the description it just says ejects stars and whistles

#30 ToFe

ToFe

• General Public Members
  • PipPip
  • 38 posts

Posted 20 October 2010 - 01:39 PM

CONSUMER FIREWORK THREAD

Doh!

As for the statement of this being a public forum and it's illegal to put comp into a device, I agree however many people post pics on here of what they have made.

Edited by ToFe, 20 October 2010 - 01:40 PM.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users