Photo

ELO visit for A&K sorted - what to expect?

• Please log in to reply
78 replies to this topic

#76 rocketpro

rocketpro

Pyro Forum Regular

• General Public Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 249 posts

Posted 26 October 2014 - 07:03 PM

It does look that way, however we know that they are interested in flash and it is not listed. I am guessing these forms will change as schedule 2 is legislation and the form is the enforcement of the legislation.

That said Schedule 2 does not have foreworks on it, go figure. Wayne did you get any further with clarification on this point?

Not overly sure on that one Gareth, it seems a certificate is mainly for certifying that a person is a fit person to keep explosives.

Who tests the tester.

#77 martyn

martyn

Pyro Forum Regular

• UKPS Members
  • 470 posts

Posted 26 October 2014 - 07:12 PM

Gareth.

Well, oddly, I only asked for 0027 and 0028. I didn't ask for flash as it was pre new regs.

I discussed what I would be doing when they visited and I suppose they interpreted from that what they would need to put on the cert for me.

So, they were more helpful than I had appreciated really, good old elo!

They gave me the usual A&K for BP,  and an A only for the 'up to 100g of any pyro substance'.

Edited by martyn, 26 October 2014 - 07:14 PM.

#78 rocketpro

rocketpro

Pyro Forum Regular

• General Public Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 249 posts

Posted 26 October 2014 - 07:19 PM

Well that clears things up nicely. Thanks Martyn :)

Who tests the tester.

#79 digger

digger

Pyro Forum Top Trump!

• UKPS Members
  • 1,960 posts

Posted 26 October 2014 - 07:27 PM

Gareth.

Well, oddly, I only asked for 0027 and 0028. I didn't ask for flash as it was pre new regs.

I discussed what I would be doing when they visited and I suppose they interpreted from that what they would need to put on the cert for me.

So, they were more helpful than I had appreciated really, good old elo!

They gave me the usual A&K for BP,  and an A only for the 'up to 100g of any pyro substance'.

Thanks Martyn.

I hope that my local ELO is as enlightened as yours. I hope to go for A&K for the pyro substance though. As you know I have got the distances at home for a HT1 store. So fingers crossed.

Phew that was close.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users