61 replies to this topic

#16 s2525

s2525

Irish Pyro

• General Public Members
  • PipPip
  • 70 posts

Posted 09 January 2005 - 07:52 PM

Thank you robfir.I think what i will do is donate some to Richard H were he can store files and do as he please too prove first off im no scammer and second of all because i think he and this site in whole would deserve it.Of course thats if he wants it if he does not any other ADMINS are welcome to that offer but just one.
Youre Friend
S25
===

#17 pritch

pritch

rocket man

• General Public Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 276 posts

Posted 09 January 2005 - 08:43 PM

If you dont want to make a profit or nothing why not just tell people your plan and they can help you make the best deal.

www.findmyhosting.com is excellent and I have got myself a host with 15 gigs bandwith each month, 500 megs space and it only costs ?15 a year.
I also have something called cpanel which gives me total control and i can add up multiple domains from that host, ssl certs, ready to install scripts etc. I could set up as a host if i wanted and I do host 3 domain names off that one account for 15 pounds a year which also has 99.9% uptime, guaranteed and monitored by alexa for proof of this.

#18 s2525

s2525

Irish Pyro

• General Public Members
  • PipPip
  • 70 posts

Posted 09 January 2005 - 09:21 PM

Quite a nice idea there but you see my site needs the bandwith and space that a reseller account gives you as i had on my last site plenty of ebooks and files for download.But thank you for being so nice.
Youre Friend
S25
===

#19 ChesterPFX

ChesterPFX

• General Public Members
  • PipPip
  • 69 posts

Posted 11 January 2005 - 11:00 PM

What the hell is 'kewl' when it's at home?? Am I getting old??? :blink:

#20 PyroKid

PyroKid

PyroKid

• General Public Members
  • PipPip
  • 110 posts

Posted 11 January 2005 - 11:25 PM

What the hell is 'kewl' when it's at home?? Am I getting old??? :blink:

View Post

Correct me if im wrong, but the way i have come to understand it is that the term "kewl" comes as a shortening of the term "kewl b*mberz", who are the people responsible for giving pyrotechnics a bad name, going around making "sparkler b*mbs" and making large salutes out of potentially harmfull material without thinking twice, in other words, making it for the sake of it (usually to show off to friends and what not) with no respect of the risks and the safety measures involved.
Who said there wasnt fireworks between us?

#21 ChesterPFX

ChesterPFX

• General Public Members
  • PipPip
  • 69 posts

Posted 12 January 2005 - 10:55 PM

Yep, must be getting old. That meant nothing to me either. :(

#22 s2525

s2525

Irish Pyro

• General Public Members
  • PipPip
  • 70 posts

Posted 20 January 2005 - 03:07 PM

OK guys by accident i got the wrong package but no need to worry as now i will provide free hosting.You will get an ftp account and i will install anything you need or want.
Youre Friend
S25
===

#23 Yugen-biki

Yugen-biki

Pyro is forever

• General Public Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 384 posts

Posted 20 January 2005 - 08:22 PM

This sounds very interesting s2525!

How does it work?

I have done some pyropages in Word but never got the strength or the know how to put them up on the internet.

And I like free :-)

#24 s2525

s2525

Irish Pyro

• General Public Members
  • PipPip
  • 70 posts

Posted 21 January 2005 - 10:18 AM

Hehehe well ill make a sub directory on my ftp and allow you to use it i will give you some space and if you need more ill give more.And if you want any programs install you jsut ask and ill provide you with a database or do it myself.
Youre Friend
S25
===

#25 Yugen-biki

Yugen-biki

Pyro is forever

• General Public Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 384 posts

Posted 21 January 2005 - 02:50 PM

s2525

I?m working on a pyro page. I'll contact you when it's ready. :D

#26 s2525

s2525

Irish Pyro

• General Public Members
  • PipPip
  • 70 posts

Posted 21 January 2005 - 05:24 PM

Sure no problem i and a few friends do a bit of proggraming as well so i will help as much as i can if you like :)

Pm me for msn details!
Youre Friend
S25
===

#27 Yugen-biki

Yugen-biki

Pyro is forever

• General Public Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 384 posts

Posted 13 February 2005 - 10:25 PM

Thanks to the help of s2525 my pyro page is up:

http://www.a0tu.com/Yuki/

Be sure to read it and give me some feed back. Thanks!

By the way: Yugen-biki stand for "willow of mystery" found on page 25 (I don't rememer for sure) in Shimizu?s book. I dont know if s2525 knew but Yuki means "snow" in japanese. Not quite the same, but hey my site is up!
Thanks s22525. :)

#28 paul

paul

Pyro Forum Regular

• General Public Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 722 posts

Posted 13 February 2005 - 11:02 PM

I like it. The site is self-explanating and reads easily (can I say it this way?! )

I like the blackpowder "manual". Some nice pictures and well explained steps.

I wrote a very very detailed procedure for the CIA method with tips and tricks, too. Unfortunately in german because it would only be embarrassing for me to write it english.
But if there?s sb out who can understand germyn, here?s it
http://kkpaul.rpgames.de/cia.pdf

But this is not "my" thread, so lets get back to the topic. Your website :)

I only found some typing errors but the context is everything, so its understandable.

Edited by paul, 13 February 2005 - 11:05 PM.

My flickr photo album

My first very own firework pictures are online!!!

#29 sasman

sasman

Sasman

• General Public Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 490 posts

Posted 13 February 2005 - 11:54 PM

Yugen-biki

Your site is fantastic...this is the type of site i have the intention of making...you go about your pyro in a very professional way...please put up more video of your shells/stars in action....That 4 " twinkle shell is suberb....thats the quality im aiming for...

I have windows XP installed on this laptop and could not view some of your videos...I will try to view them on my home PC tomorrow..Can i ask where you live? and are you connected to a fireworks manufacturer??..you shells are Fantastic...Have you made any Ammonium perchlorate blue? a nice side by side(perc/chlorate) comparison would be good?..

#30 broadsword

broadsword

Pyro Forum Regular

• General Public Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 287 posts

Posted 14 February 2005 - 12:40 AM

WOOOW, I was blown away by your 1st twinkle shell! That was amazing! :D

Your site was Very good! I couldnt find anything wrong with it apart from a few spelling mistakes, but that is accetable as you do live in Asia!

Well done! :D
Broadsword Calling DannyBoy....

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users