61 replies to this topic

#31 Stuart

Stuart

BPS Member

• General Public Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 664 posts

Posted 14 February 2005 - 08:13 AM

I have windows XP installed on this laptop and could not view some of your videos...I will try to view them on my home PC tomorrow

View Post

I think I know why. If you look at the traget for some links, the slash before the file name is a back slash(\), it needs to be a forward slash(/). Just copy the link into the address bar and change the %5C before the file name to /, should work then.

#32 Yugen-biki

Yugen-biki

Pyro is forever

• General Public Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 384 posts

Posted 14 February 2005 - 08:54 AM

paul

I only found some typing errors but the context is everything, so its understandable.

I know most of the spelling errors. :rolleyes: Next time I update the page, I will fix all the errors and the broken link from the "burst charge" page.

btw I were not abel to download your pdf.

I like it. The site is self-explanating and reads easily

Thanks!

sasman

Your site is fantastic...this is the type of site i have the intention of making...you go about your pyro in a very professional way...please put up more video of your shells/stars in action....That 4 " twinkle shell is suberb....thats the quality im aiming for...

Thanks! I try my best to be as professional as I can. This is not just a hoby to me, but also a way of expressing my art. I see myself as an art creator. The finest detail is important for the wiever to appriciate my work.
At the moment I don't have more videos of interest for you, sorry. To be honest, my brother made that twinkel shell :blush: . But it was I who told him how to make it.

I have windows XP installed on this laptop and could not view some of your videos...I will try to view them on my home PC tomorrow..Can i ask where you live? and are you connected to a fireworks manufacturer??..you shells are Fantastic...Have you made any Ammonium perchlorate blue? a nice side by side(perc/chlorate) comparison would be good?..

I have made all the videos in formats that are easy to get hold of. Like DivX and windows codecs. The audio is in mpeg layer 3.
I live in scandinavia :D
I one way I am connected to a manufacturer who helps me frome time to time. But most work is done by me (and Shimizu :lol: ).
An ammonium/potassium perc blue comparison is on the way. And a red comparison as well.

broadsword

WOOOW, I was blown away by your 1st twinkle shell! That was amazing!

Your site was Very good! I couldnt find anything wrong with it apart from a few spelling mistakes, but that is accetable as you do live in Asia!

Well done!

Thanks!
Ha ha ha! I don't live in Asia! I just like Anime a lot.

#33 paul

paul

Pyro Forum Regular

• General Public Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 722 posts

Posted 14 February 2005 - 09:04 AM

Damn! I didn?t realise that there is much more content on your page! Simply put: I forgot to scroll down :D

I have to change my opinion from "nice" to "yeah, that?s it. fantastic page!" :D

Sorry about that, the first time i visited your page only saw the first 3 pictures and their linked pages :)

BUT: Some pics could be bigger although you can understand everything with smaller pictures, too. Just a thought :)

Edit: Yugen, the link works. Last time it seems, the server was down.

Edited by paul, 14 February 2005 - 10:25 AM.

My flickr photo album

My first very own firework pictures are online!!!

#34 Pretty green flames

Pretty green flames

Pyro Forum Regular

• General Public Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 689 posts

Posted 14 February 2005 - 12:25 PM

I must say this is a really nice site.

Finaly someone lifted their butt up and took some pictures on how BP is made....CIA stlye

I must also add that timing on your shells is excellent

Keep up the good work

#35 Yugen-biki

Yugen-biki

Pyro is forever

• General Public Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 384 posts

Posted 14 February 2005 - 01:19 PM

Thank you guys!
With this inspiratin you have given me, I might update the page sometime in the near future with more videos and pictures. But probably not untill summertime.

After klicking the picture with the text "how is it done" you are faced with 2 pictures. ( http://www.a0tu.com/...i/Shose one.htm ) Both are hypelinked to other pages. But the hand with the "button push finger" does not pop up. At least not on my PC.
There you'll find more shells and rockets :-)

EDIT: I have updated the page with some deatils. No new pictures or videos.

Edited by Yugen-biki, 14 February 2005 - 01:43 PM.

#36 s2525

s2525

Irish Pyro

• General Public Members
  • PipPip
  • 70 posts

Posted 14 February 2005 - 01:57 PM

Hi i did not get a resseler account as there was no demand for it BUT i would love to host as many sites as you all need i have lots of space am quite good with webdesign and promotion and have lots of friends who are great at it.You will get an ftp account and anything you need like mySQL databases and everything i will provide
Youre Friend
S25
===

#37 Flashy

Flashy

Safety First!

• General Public Members
  • PipPip
  • 88 posts

Posted 15 February 2005 - 09:53 PM

Very nice site, like your tutorials. I'll be making my first rockets this weekend, I haven't felt capable in the past but i'm ready to try someting simple now.

#38 Phoenix

Phoenix

UKR Forum Ex Regular!

• General Public Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 544 posts

Posted 16 February 2005 - 06:05 PM

As usual, I am very much impressed by the quality of your work, Yugen-biki. Nice site!

#39 Ben

Ben

• General Public Members
  • Pip
  • 7 posts

Posted 19 February 2005 - 12:05 PM

I like the site the 4? twinkle shell was amazing well done...

#40 Yugen-biki

Yugen-biki

Pyro is forever

• General Public Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 384 posts

Posted 19 February 2005 - 08:05 PM

Thank you every one!

I'll probably update the page with more shells and rockets. But not untill summer or winter :-(

#41 Richard H

Richard H

Pyro Forum Veteran

• Admin
  • 2,706 posts

Posted 19 February 2005 - 08:11 PM

Video links seem to be broken.

#42 Yugen-biki

Yugen-biki

Pyro is forever

• General Public Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 384 posts

Posted 19 February 2005 - 10:07 PM

Nothing wrong with the page. Try it some other time. It works for me.

#43 alany

alany

Pyro Forum Regular

• General Public Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 740 posts

Posted 20 February 2005 - 01:58 PM

Video links seem to be broken.

They are, the slashes are wrong. Yugen-biki you need to use "/" not "\".

#44 Pretty green flames

Pretty green flames

Pyro Forum Regular

• General Public Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 689 posts

Posted 20 February 2005 - 02:22 PM

They seem to work for me

#45 Richard H

Richard H

Pyro Forum Veteran

• Admin
  • 2,706 posts

Posted 20 February 2005 - 03:18 PM

You must be using Microsoft Internet Exploder.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users