1235 replies to this topic

#916 Steve

Steve

Pyro Forum Regular

• General Public Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 394 posts

Posted 22 October 2007 - 10:43 PM

Yeah, things are getting more under control now, good luck with the 6-7pm idea, Morgan borrowed my phone charger when he was down this weekend and I havn't seen it since, two blobs of battery. I'm doing a lot of temping at the moment before I start my PHD, so time is a little short, we are trying very hard to make sure every order goes out asap in the runup to Nov 5th. Farnet, I'm not sure what your order was, but I'm sure we'll deal with it either tomorrow or Monday coming.
Inoxia Pyrotechnics - The UK online store for chemicals and other pyrotechnics supplies

#917 MDH

MDH

Pyro Forum Regular

• General Public Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 742 posts

Posted 23 October 2007 - 02:53 AM

All Canadians should stay far away from sources of potassium perchlorate outside of the country.

Today I recieved a letter informing me mine was not going to arrive by Canada post. I can only hope that I can find an alternate shipping method as soon as possible.

This HAZMAT charge is going to organize my wallet's funeral for me.

#918 Andrew

Andrew

Rocket Scientist, no really, I am!

• General Public Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 603 posts

Posted 23 October 2007 - 09:44 AM

Morgan borrowed my phone charger when he was down this weekend and I havn't seen it since, two blobs of battery.

That's a bit cheeky!!!

#919 marble

marble

Pyro Forum Regular

• General Public Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 502 posts

Posted 23 October 2007 - 11:14 AM

All Canadians should stay far away from sources of potassium perchlorate outside of the country.

Where did you buy it from?

hazmat can be a bitch :)

#920 soren555

soren555

• General Public Members
  • Pip
  • 4 posts

Posted 31 October 2007 - 05:24 PM

http://rabid.webd.pl/piroshop/
did anyone use them? or know much about them?

#921 Andrew

Andrew

Rocket Scientist, no really, I am!

• General Public Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 603 posts

Posted 31 October 2007 - 05:32 PM

It's a new web site for sure.

#922 alex000

alex000

• General Public Members
  • PipPip
  • 27 posts

Posted 31 October 2007 - 09:14 PM

I wonder if they speak english, I'll try now :rolleyes:

#923 cooperman435

cooperman435

UKPS Caretaker & Bottlewasher

• Admin
  • 1,911 posts

Posted 01 November 2007 - 12:16 AM

OK guys Ive sourced yet further suplies so want to know anyone who wants to pre order anything so I can go ahead and get them delivered. As usual its the same story of 25kg at a time so I cant afford to have it all sat round for months. all prices are per kg and Ill happily knock some off if you will buy a few kg in total of anything (Ie 3, 4, 5+ kg) collection or postage is up to you as ever.

**** Ive had to correct some of the prices on here due to some quotes being given incorrectly and having only ordered 5 or 10 kg of some chems instead of the full 25kg discount. Sorry*****

Antimony trisulphide dark pyro estimated smaller paticles than 300# @ £8.50
Aluminium Powder 250# £12.50
Barium Carbonate powder (fine) £7.10
Strontium Carbonate powder (fine) £8.40 (could be a bit cheaper Im still waiting on prices for postage)
Bentonite powder (fine) £3.20
Copper Oxide (black) £8.50
Lead tetraoxide (red lead) £35

I should be getting gum arabic, parlon, red gum and loads more prices soon for trade quantities and Ive still got everything I had before available.

So come on guys let me order some stuff...... (and justify to my gf that I can get rid of 200kg of chems quickly)

Phill

Edited by cooperman435, 11 November 2007 - 03:55 PM.

#924 Creepin_pyro

Creepin_pyro

Pyro Forum Top Trump

• General Public Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 1,198 posts

Posted 01 November 2007 - 03:23 AM

Do you have a purity breakdown for the Copper Oxide?

#925 W.P

W.P

• General Public Members
  • PipPip
  • 124 posts

Posted 01 November 2007 - 05:42 AM

Lead tetraoxide (red lead) £3 PER 100g

Are you sure you want to sell that?

red gum

If you get that in stock anytime soon I will kiss you.

#926 Jerronimo

Jerronimo

Pyro Forum Regular

• General Public Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 345 posts

Posted 01 November 2007 - 11:24 AM

Are you sure you want to sell that?
If you get that in stock anytime soon I will kiss you.

Me to :D and that parlon also sounds nice, been looking for a affordable source for both for some time now.

By the way, I mailed you a couple of days ago for some mesh screens Cooperman, but didn't receive a reply.
I don't know if u still use the emailadress you have listed here on the forum because I used that one , you can contact me on this adress: agtenjeroen(At)gmail.com

Edited by Jerronimo, 01 November 2007 - 11:25 AM.

"Any society that would give up a little liberty to gain a little security will deserve neither and lose both."

#927 cooperman435

cooperman435

UKPS Caretaker & Bottlewasher

• Admin
  • 1,911 posts

Posted 01 November 2007 - 04:40 PM

creeping pyro: i've requested the CoSHH sheet and chemical breakdown details. Will post as soon as I have them

W.P: Lead tetraoxide - I assume you mean 'should' i sell it (not 'want' to)? As it is avaliable in the UK still I can't see
why I shouldn't as long as Im aware of its dangers, but if you or anyone else seriously thinks I should reconsider
then please pm me. I will take advise.

Jeronimo: I thought I'd emailed you back. I'll try again now, but yes I still use that email address.

Parlon and Red gum I can definatly get, but Im waiting on samples of both and a price for the red gum. Currently the parlon isn't that cheap but I hope to try and sort that soon or there's no point.

#928 starseeker

starseeker

Pyro Forum Regular

• UKPS Members
  • 859 posts

Posted 01 November 2007 - 09:37 PM

OK guys Ive sourced yet further suplies so want to know anyone who wants to pre order anything so I can go ahead and get them delivered. As usual its the same story of 25kg at a time so I cant afford to have it all sat round for months. all prices are per kg and Ill happily knock some off if you will buy a few kg in total of anything (Ie 3, 4, 5+ kg) collection or postage is up to you as ever.

Antimony trisulphide dark pyro estimated smaller paticles than 300# @ £8.50
Aluminium Powder 250# £11.50
Barium Carbonate powder (fine) £5.80
Strontium Carbonate powder (fine) £8.20 (could be a bit cheaper Im still waiting on prices for postage)
Bentonite powder (fine) £5
Copper Oxide (black) £8.40
Lead tetraoxide (red lead) £3 PER 100g
I should be getting gum arabic, parlon, red gum and loads more prices soon for trade quantities and Ive still got everything I had before available.

So come on guys let me order some stuff...... (and justify to my gf that I can get rid of 200kg of chems quickly)

Phill

Hi phil,
put me down for one kg of antimony Trisulphide,1 Kg of 250 mesh Aluminium powder,
cheers,
Vince.

#929 marble

marble

Pyro Forum Regular

• General Public Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 502 posts

Posted 01 November 2007 - 11:07 PM

Get some pot perc and ill buy half a kilo

#930 MDH

MDH

Pyro Forum Regular

• General Public Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 742 posts

Posted 01 November 2007 - 11:08 PM

Where did you buy it from?

hazmat can be a bitch :)

I don't remember the guy's name. All I know is that he shipped it AS potassium perchlorate and now nearly $50 later it's been destroyed without consent from canada post under the guise that it is a danger to their service. I'm not sure if I'll get my aluminum powder or copper oxide either ("potential" oxidizers like oxides are listed as dangerous goods).

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users