46 replies to this topic

#46 David

David

Moonlight Shadow

• General Public Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,404 posts

Posted 23 October 2008 - 12:58 PM

Has anyone heard of the ghost that haunts the road leading south out of Lincoln, just a few miles north of Sleaford?
OK, interest in fireworks to be resumed in the spring. It usually is. ;)

#47 Prestonboi

Prestonboi

Pyro Forum Regular

• General Public Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 360 posts

Posted 23 October 2008 - 06:34 PM

My house is Haunted indeed, and we're pretty sure it's someone or 'something' we brought with us from our old house. My Mother is a bit of a psychic so she knows when something ain't right.

Occurances of note from the past few years involved my Dad being levitated up out of bed and thrown at a wardrobe by a stocky fellow in a flatcap, he then vanished. :o

Doors opening and closing themselves with unseen hands. Frequent strong smells of Lager, piped Tobacco, things cooking away in the kitchen when the oven is off and no one is in there. Electrical appliances turning themselves on and off, knocking noises on doors, and footsteps running up and down the stairs when I'm the only one in the house.

This is a normal looking house in a normal street, more things have happened in our previous houses, if your interested I'll tell you more.

Haunted Locations, that I know of; Salmesbury Hall near Preston, Morecambe Winter Gardens, Chingle Hall in Goosnargh near Preston, those are off the top of my head.

Ghosts do exist IMO, I wont have any tell me otherwise! :ph34r:

Edited by Prestonboi, 23 October 2008 - 06:55 PM.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users