Spyrotechnics

Fireworks Lover

• General Public Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 664 posts

Posted 08 October 2008 - 03:03 PM

Brochurecover
Brochure Inner

not exactly a brochure, more a double sided leaflet, but it gives you a good idea of what we stock, we have some Fireworks Emporium lines and also some Plant lines (Stampede, Outstanding, Plutonick, fusion etc etc) that didn't make it in the brochure due to image quality :)

Cheers

Stu
01246 261361

#17 David

David

Moonlight Shadow

• General Public Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,404 posts

Posted 08 October 2008 - 03:16 PM

(Full edit)

Some decent stuff there, but have you ever actually sold Majestic, Regal, Imperial and Soverign for £100? Has anyone? Last year it was £60.

The Kimbolton stuff looks good value.

Edited by David, 08 October 2008 - 05:10 PM.

OK, interest in fireworks to be resumed in the spring. It usually is. ;)

#18 Spyrotechnics

Spyrotechnics

Fireworks Lover

• General Public Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 664 posts

Posted 08 October 2008 - 07:50 PM

no David, I have NEVER sold those items at £100,I did have them priced up at £100 for a few hours though :)

#19 David

David

Moonlight Shadow

• General Public Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,404 posts

Posted 08 October 2008 - 08:03 PM

Brothers prices do seem to have shot up this year.

#20 Spyrotechnics

Spyrotechnics

Fireworks Lover

• General Public Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 664 posts

Posted 08 October 2008 - 08:25 PM

I was simply matching the price on a brochure that I was asked to price match

#21 MiniChris

MiniChris

• General Public Members
  • PipPip
  • 70 posts

Posted 08 October 2008 - 09:29 PM

The Panda Mystical box is pretty pants at that price, I paid £5 for one from Latifs last year, after the 5th they were doing buy one get 2 free to get rid of them! lol

#22 Spyrotechnics

Spyrotechnics

Fireworks Lover

• General Public Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 664 posts

Posted 08 October 2008 - 09:35 PM

thats just one line mate, if Latifs are doing the Kimbolton Crown of Rubies or Lake of Sapphires at a better price then I would be worried ;)

#23 MiniChris

MiniChris

• General Public Members
  • PipPip
  • 70 posts

Posted 08 October 2008 - 09:40 PM

Sorry starsky wasnt picking, just wondered why they could sell 3 boxes for £5, granted it was to clear stock tho.

#24 michaelli66

michaelli66

• General Public Members
  • PipPip
  • 101 posts

Posted 09 October 2008 - 02:48 AM

Is everybody want to import or see new effect fireworks,just visit here Liuyang China.
we can make fireworks sample show for you
FIREWORKS SUPPLIER
FIREWORKS NEWS,PICTURE,VIDEO
YOUTUBE VIDEO
www.facebook.com/fireworks.supplier

#25 Spyrotechnics

Spyrotechnics

Fireworks Lover

• General Public Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 664 posts

Posted 09 October 2008 - 08:22 AM

I don't mind people commenting on prices, if you are going to advertise your prices then you are inviting comments in my opinion.

All I will say is we pop the same markup on everything we sell, if we get it cheaper then so do our customers :)

Lots of companies clear fireworks at silly prices, they maybe overstocked, saves on storage costs etc :)

#26 David

David

Moonlight Shadow

• General Public Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,404 posts

Posted 09 October 2008 - 09:53 AM

Just curious- what is Latifs? Is it like a regional chain of shops, from what I remember, based in the Midlands.

I found this web site Is that them?

From that I would assume they were a seasonal retailer?

Sounds like they are keen on the Buy one Get X free route.

Edited by David, 09 October 2008 - 10:03 AM.

#27 MiniChris

MiniChris

• General Public Members
  • PipPip
  • 70 posts

Posted 09 October 2008 - 10:45 AM

Yes thats them, they are a a discount sell everything kind of shop in the Midlands. All the fireworks are seasonal but they often have huge amounts of dancing red devil/panda stuff hence the cheap sell off end of season.

They should be putting their PDF of fireworks up soon I hope. Last year they did the buy one get X free as you said but the prices were quite good as well i.e. less than RRP and BOGOF etc. Some of the fireworks were crap tho and the sales guy knows bugger all about the stuff, that was at the Birmingham shop but use your brain and you could get some cheap selection boxes etc if they go the same route this year.

Edited by MiniChris, 09 October 2008 - 10:48 AM.

#28 David

David

Moonlight Shadow

• General Public Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,404 posts

Posted 09 October 2008 - 10:49 AM

Yes thats them, they are a a discount sell everything kind of shop in the Midlands. All the fireworks are seasonal but they often have huge amounts of dancing red devil/panda stuff hence the cheap sell off end of season.

They should be putting their PDF of fireworks up soon I hope.

I'm not sure how much Panda they will have, I think Panda no longer produce consumer fireworks for the UK market. That said, they may well have old stock. Dancing Red Devil... hummmmm....

#29 Spyrotechnics

Spyrotechnics

Fireworks Lover

• General Public Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 664 posts

Posted 09 October 2008 - 11:57 AM

less than RRP and BOGOF etc. Some of the fireworks were crap tho and the sales guy knows bugger all about the stuf

Kind of defeats the object a little really - you get it cheap but they are crap and the guy knows nothing about what they are selling. The chap who buys once a year (90% of people) won't be able to cherry pick and will more than likely have crap fireworks... :(

#30 MiniChris

MiniChris

• General Public Members
  • PipPip
  • 70 posts

Posted 09 October 2008 - 01:47 PM

Kind of defeats the object a little really - you get it cheap but they are crap and the guy knows nothing about what they are selling. The chap who buys once a year (90% of people) won't be able to cherry pick and will more than likely have crap fireworks... :(

But that was my point, those who know can cherry pic and get some very good deals.... 3 x £99 RRP selection boxes for £10 each that were pretty decent Magical Mystical from DRD.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users