#31 lew

lew

Hi. Im Barry Scott!

• General Public Members
  • PipPip
  • 79 posts

Posted 06 January 2007 - 05:30 PM

Youve been had matey!

£36 for 3 kilos ids a lot of money, check out www.gardendirect.co.uk for bulk amounts or www.hobbychem.co.uk for smaller amounts - the also have some good visco fuse and other stuff you may be interested in.

:)

#32 FIZCRACLE

FIZCRACLE

FIZCRACLE

• UKPS Members
  • 20 posts

Posted 06 January 2007 - 06:52 PM

Hi guys,
i know of a place selling krysta k Kno3,at £10.50 per 25kg,but there is a minimum order of 5 bags,they are based in cornwall and if you are inside there delivery area,free delivery,i am in somerset and was just inside,so if a few of you got together,a bargain,if your interested pm me for details, :rolleyes:

Hi chaps this looks brilliant , ( yes I am interested !!!!) how can I get this ? whats the best method ? can you tell me how to get in touch with the selers Tar muchly !!!!!! Tim.

#33 starseeker

starseeker

Pyro Forum Regular

• UKPS Members
  • 859 posts

Posted 06 January 2007 - 07:30 PM

Hi chaps this looks brilliant , ( yes I am interested !!!!) how can I get this ? whats the best method ? can you tell me how to get in touch with the selers Tar muchly !!!!!! Tim.

Hi fizcracle,
there web address is www.jfcmonro.com,i ordered using credit card and received my goods in about three days,but as i said there is a minimum order of five bags but at that price should keep you going for a long time,just be carefull with storage issues etc,
wellcome aboard :D

regards,

#34 .:HAMMER:.

.:HAMMER:.

• General Public Members
  • Pip
  • 4 posts

Posted 06 January 2007 - 07:58 PM

hello all,
im new here as well.

KNO3 on ebay!!!! yes!!
I have been looking for some for a while. thanks for the info

#35 newtoolsmith

newtoolsmith

• General Public Members
  • PipPip
  • 94 posts

Posted 06 January 2007 - 08:18 PM

I tried to sell some KNO3 on ebay last year and the auction was deleted very soon.

If someone needs some PM or EMail me. I take 4€/kg + postage, shipping only inside EU.

MfG
newtoolsmith

#36 FIZCRACLE

FIZCRACLE

FIZCRACLE

• UKPS Members
  • 20 posts

Posted 23 January 2007 - 02:52 AM

Hi fizcracle,
there web address is www.jfcmonro.com,i ordered using credit card and received my goods in about three days,but as i said there is a minimum order of five bags but at that price should keep you going for a long time,just be carefull with storage issues etc,
wellcome aboard :D

regards,

Thank you very much for that i will let you now how I get on , once again TAR.TIM :blink:

#37 starseeker

starseeker

Pyro Forum Regular

• UKPS Members
  • 859 posts

Posted 23 January 2007 - 09:41 PM

Thank you very much for that i will let you now how I get on , once again TAR.TIM :blink:

Your wellcome,
look forward to hearing how you got on, :D
regards.

#38 BigBang

BigBang

Pyro Forum Regular

• General Public Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 278 posts

Posted 28 January 2007 - 06:47 PM

Has anyone here bought kno3 from jfcmonro? I bought 3x 25kg bags for me and 2 pals, and in all 3 bags there was some sort of contamination. There were what seemed to be small pieces of brown tree bark in with the kno3. It wouldnt be a problem if it were going to be used as fertiliser, but in our case it was a problem. We had to sieve it to get the pieces out.....it took bloody ages, a real pain in the bum!!

Just wondered if it was just a bad batch we got, or if they are all like this???

#39 FIZCRACLE

FIZCRACLE

FIZCRACLE

• UKPS Members
  • 20 posts

Posted 29 January 2007 - 12:50 AM

[quote name='BigBang' date='Jan 28 2007, 06:47 PM' post='30931']
Has anyone here bought kno3 from jfcmonro? I bought 3x 25kg bags for me and 2 pals, and in all 3 bags there was some sort of contamination. There were what seemed to be small pieces of brown tree bark in with the kno3. It wouldnt be a problem if it were going to be used as fertiliser, but in our case it was a problem. We had to sieve it to get the pieces out.....it took bloody ages, a real pain in the bum!!

Just wondered if it was just a bad batch we got, or if they are all like this???
[/quote

Hi there YES I had some and yes there are very small particles in it , however I found that if you desolved them into water they disapeared, so it seems they are soluble. the bits don't seem to have any adverse efects, FIZZ :

#40 BigBang

BigBang

Pyro Forum Regular

• General Public Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 278 posts

Posted 29 January 2007 - 11:57 AM

So its not just mine then! I sieved it to get the larger pieces out, just to make sure, but there were still small pieces left, coz i used a pretty course sieve to get the job done quicker. But as you said, it didnt seem to have an adverse effect.

It would be interesting to know what it is tho! I used to buy my kno3 from GD, and have never had this with there stuff.

#41 starseeker

starseeker

Pyro Forum Regular

• UKPS Members
  • 859 posts

Posted 29 January 2007 - 10:28 PM

So its not just mine then! I sieved it to get the larger pieces out, just to make sure, but there were still small pieces left, coz i used a pretty course sieve to get the job done quicker. But as you said, it didnt seem to have an adverse effect.

It would be interesting to know what it is tho! I used to buy my kno3 from GD, and have never had this with there stuff.

I have bought a few bags from jfc monroe and all my kno3 so far has no bits in it,our your bags krista k ?
regards
vince.

#42 BigBang

BigBang

Pyro Forum Regular

• General Public Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 278 posts

Posted 30 January 2007 - 03:30 PM

Yes thats right Krista K, maybe we got bags from a bad batch. All 4 bags i bought were contaminated. But as previously stated, not a major problem, just curious.

I bought mine quite a while back, Hopefully they have new stock now, which is OK.

Andy

#43 aussiepyro

aussiepyro

• General Public Members
  • Pip
  • 3 posts

Posted 06 January 2009 - 12:53 AM

u can buy Kno3 easily at REMOVED LINK it has heaps of cool stuff including chemicals but i dunno if they sell to overseas

Edited by cooperman435, 28 March 2009 - 04:43 PM.

#44 mike_au

mike_au

• General Public Members
  • PipPip
  • 54 posts

Posted 07 January 2009 - 12:08 AM

u can buy Kno3 easily at REMOVED it has heaps of cool stuff including chemicals but i dunno if they sell to overseas

That places looks rather dodgy. With the exception of the KNO3 all of the images on the chemicals page appear to have been copied from auschems. The chemicals also appear to be fairly similar to those on the ac site (the Al is 400mesh, the charcoal is mallee) which may indicate that they are simply reselling or even drop shipping. In either case their prices are substantially higher than auschems'.

Add that to the fact that they are selling fake IDs and slingshots, both of which are illegal in Victoria (and most of the other states), and are therefore a police raid just waiting to happen...I think I might avoid this particular supplier and I would suggest that others should probably do the same.

Edited by cooperman435, 28 March 2009 - 04:44 PM.

#45 paul

paul

Pyro Forum Regular

• General Public Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 722 posts

Posted 08 January 2009 - 07:48 PM

Good deal: 45$/Kg charcoal powder. I´ll take one kilo and a Rolex Explorer replica. haha

Edited by paul, 08 January 2009 - 07:48 PM.

My flickr photo album

My first very own firework pictures are online!!!

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users