For all public, media and press enquiries, please email Gary Presley at

2 comments on “Contact
  1. Janina says:

    I work as a set-designer in London, and have been looking for something called ‘smoke cloth’ which is supposed to create a ‘wispy’ smoke effect. I could only locate this product in USA, but thought I would ask you at the pyro-society if you have come across it in UK, if it goes by other name, or have any idea where I could get my hand on some of it? Any information would be helpful.



  2. Bob says:

    Hi Janina,
    I’d recommend asking the question in the UKPS Special FX forum here:
    The forum is free to join, and gets a lot more visitors than the blog, so you are bound to get some useful answers there.
    Thanks, Bob.