• Please log in to reply
1235 replies to this topic

#1186 aquarius

aquarius

• General Public Members
  • PipPip
  • 87 posts

Posted 10 January 2010 - 09:05 AM

I was going to suggest a Swedish site, www.svenskakemi.nu, but after a quick price check, it is about the same price.
But he is reliable and ships every Monday if all else fails.
As for NitroParis, I've sent a few e-mails, but never had a reply. I guess you will have to go large if you are to get any interest back from them.
I know they ship, but that was a large order with quite a few chipping in.

#1187 AdmiralDonSnider

AdmiralDonSnider

• General Public Members
  • PipPip
  • 152 posts

Posted 12 January 2010 - 08:49 PM

I see, thanks aquarius.

I once wrote an email to Nitroparis and received a quick response, but they immediately asked for the tax-ID number or business identification. I just wonder why they keep offering perc at Passfire if they only want to find business-sellers.

#1188 Sambo

Sambo

• General Public Members
  • PipPip
  • 96 posts

Posted 12 January 2010 - 10:09 PM

I contacted Nitroparis last year enquiring about a bag of kperc, they were very helpful. I wasn't asked about a business address or tax id, I was enquiring about 25kg so may have sounded more ligit than a person wanting 5kg? How much were you looking to buy?
It turned out that I didn't order in the end as Steve from Inoxia gave me a better deal on a sack so it worked out cheaper than shipping it from Nitroparis.
Currently firing for Pendragon Fireworks

#1189 phildunford

phildunford

• General Public Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,299 posts

Posted 12 January 2010 - 10:40 PM

I see, thanks aquarius.

I once wrote an email to Nitroparis and received a quick response, but they immediately asked for the tax-ID number or business identification. I just wonder why they keep offering perc at Passfire if they only want to find business-sellers.

Likewise - Always quick to reply and with the prelims, but when it comes down to it they want bank transfers etc which would cost a fortune - as you say - odd that they advertise on an amateur site...
Teaching moft plainly, and withall moft exactly, the composing of all manner of fire-works for tryumph and recreation (John Bate 1635)
Posted Imagethegreenman

#1190 BradC94

BradC94

• General Public Members
  • PipPip
  • 12 posts

Posted 03 April 2010 - 01:38 PM

Hi folks,

New guy here, I dnt know if this has been said but, has anyone any experience of a company Inoxia Ltd. Their site looks good, but is it legit? Any info will be great.

Cheers

#1191 pyromaniac303

pyromaniac303

• UKPS Members
  • 632 posts

Posted 04 April 2010 - 03:30 PM

Hi,

Yes Inoxia is definitely legitimate. The owner Steve is a member on this forum, and whenever I've placed an order everything has been well protected and shipped with all the correct labels and documents.

There are quite a few posts on the forum about Inoxia if you search.

Hope this helps,
Paul

Edit: Just noticed this had already all been said in the 'supplies' thread!

Edited by pyromaniac303, 04 April 2010 - 03:36 PM.

You can never have a long enough fuse...

#1192 Deano 1

Deano 1

Pyro Forum Regular

• UKPS Members
  • 412 posts

Posted 04 April 2010 - 10:13 PM

Hi folks,

New guy here, I dnt know if this has been said but, has anyone any experience of a company Inoxia Ltd. Their site looks good, but is it legit? Any info will be great.

Cheers

I'd highly recommend Inoxia, there are some ID and security checks before you can place your first order, but don't let that put you off, I've had 4 orders off Steve so far and every order has been painless and straight forward, also his chems are quality.
Our saviours : In the ninth century, a team of Chinese alchemists trying to synthesize an "elixir of immortality" from saltpeter, sulfur, realgar, and dried honey instead invented gunpowder.

#1193 BradC94

BradC94

• General Public Members
  • PipPip
  • 12 posts

Posted 04 April 2010 - 10:22 PM

I'd highly recommend Inoxia, there are some ID and security checks before you can place your first order, but don't let that put you off, I've had 4 orders off Steve so far and every order has been painless and straight forward, also his chems are quality.

Are you talking about the 'Customer Agreement Form' that you must sign or is there alot more beore you can purchase.

Just curious

thanks

#1194 Deano 1

Deano 1

Pyro Forum Regular

• UKPS Members
  • 412 posts

Posted 04 April 2010 - 10:41 PM

Its a while ago since I registered with Inoxia, and can't quite remember what I had to do, but it was worth it in the end. Just a little note off subject, this pyro game requires as much research as practical, so don't rush into anything and burn those fingersPosted Image . Stay safe,,,,,Dean
Our saviours : In the ninth century, a team of Chinese alchemists trying to synthesize an "elixir of immortality" from saltpeter, sulfur, realgar, and dried honey instead invented gunpowder.

#1195 pyrotechnist

pyrotechnist

firework making is my aim, setting off is my game

• General Public Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 1,126 posts

Posted 04 April 2010 - 11:07 PM

I find inoxia a little pricey, but it seems good.
fireworks is my aim setting of is the game

#1196 BradC94

BradC94

• General Public Members
  • PipPip
  • 12 posts

Posted 04 April 2010 - 11:54 PM

I find inoxia a little pricey, but it seems good.

I think they are pretty cheap compared to most places, when you buy largers qty you can see that you will be saving in the long run.

I started my pyro projects early last year and I calculated that if I shopped with inoxia from then I would have saved £54.50 last year alone. That money could get you some extra fuse or some chemicals Posted Image

What I also like about Inoxia is that they accept postal payment, which is good for people who are not confident when shopping online.

Also, has anyone on here dealt with 'HobbyChemicals.co.uk', like bought supplies from them.

Cheers

Edited by BradC94, 05 April 2010 - 04:07 AM.

#1197 Vic

Vic

Pyro Forum Top Trump

• General Public Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 1,144 posts

Posted 04 May 2010 - 09:00 PM

Where has all the Titanium gone?
A couple of years ago there were numerous sources and now nothing.
Anybody know why or better still know any sellers?
Freud. Artists, in this view, are people who may avoid neurosis and perversion by sublimating their impulses in their work.

#1198 dr thrust

dr thrust

Pyro Forum Top Trump

• General Public Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 1,408 posts

Posted 04 May 2010 - 10:56 PM

moonfruit, stock it, ebay as well around £6 for 100g, expensive but it does last a long time , i wounder if you can simply turn a titanium round bar and use the chippings, im sure ive read you can then heat up the turnings to make then brittle to aid crushing, but i may be tripping

#1199 Potassium chlorate

Potassium chlorate

Pyro Forum Regular

• General Public Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 596 posts

Posted 05 May 2010 - 05:52 PM

Hans, my fellow Swede, is reliable but not cheap. It's not easy to be cheap in Sweden with our taxes and the relatively few serious pyro amateurs, though I find his prices a bit expensive nevertheless.

NitroParis is kind of schizo. They want VAT number, though they don't state it clearly on their homepage.

I know nothing about Spanish law, but in Sweden most pyro chemicals are legally free, though it's up to the company selling it to deny private citizens from buying or not.
"This salt, formerly called hyperoxymuriate of potassa, is
used for sundry preparations, and especially for experimental
fire-works."

Dr. James Cutbush

#1200 cooperman435

cooperman435

UKPS Caretaker & Bottlewasher

• Admin
  • 1,911 posts

Posted 05 May 2010 - 06:21 PM

I have sent plenty of parcels from my shop to Sweden before?

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users